Lifting equipments are seeing great demand due to increasing construction and infrastructure projects. Telehandler is one such lifting equipment being used across projects. It is a multi-purpose equipment used to lift and move materials. The telehandler models are being used for use on mines, quarries, power plants, wind farms, airports, metros, road construction, tunnelling, waste management, and many other industries. There is an increasing requirement for a broader range of rental telehandlers with comprehensive support services. Rann Inra Equipment is one such company providing telehandlers on rent. The company has added a MXT 840 Manitou telehandler to the fleet of their rental business, which is being used for installation in windmill project.
Rann Infra Equipment is one of the fastest-growing equipment rental companies in India. The company’s rental equipments are used across the country for building and infrastructure projects. Rann infra rental telehandlers can be used to work in the most difficult conditions and terrains. Equipped with a telescopic boom it allows heavy loads to be lifted at great heights and lengths. The telehandlers allow a wide variety of attachments to be used for different projects. The hydraulic booms on the telehandler ensure increased stability when lifting and transporting heavy loads.
Rann Infra Equipment – Rental Telehandler advantages
- Lifting capacity of 4 tonnes, the boom can extend up to 7.8 m.
- A turning circle of just 3.9 meters combined with 4 steering wheels
- Four-wheel drive and an excellent drawbar pull allow you to negotiate all types of surfaces and slopes
- A substantial ground clearance of 38 cm allows you to work in all weather conditions
- An oscillating rear axle ensures stability and traction for the operator.
- A longitudinal stability indicator gives the operator information about outreach and lifting height capabilities.
- Equipped with an adaptive transmission system
- Can be used for medium-height work sites
Rann Infra Equipment provides technical assistance with necessary maintenance and part replacements to keep the equipment in good working order.
The company is rapidly growing and keeps adding new equipment to their fleet, aiming to be a one-stop rental partner across the nation. Rann Infra Equipment consists of a team of skilled service engineers, supervisors, technicians, service representatives, operators and installers. The company’s rental equipment fleet is being used for residential & commercial projects, civil construction, power plants, cement plants, windmill projects, chemical plants, metro constructions, bridges & flyovers, dams and other similar construction activities.
If you are looking for rental telehandlers for your project, visit- https://ranninfraequipment.com/