Epoxy floor coatings are commonly used for commercial and industrial flooring. These coatings are normally applied over concrete floors to provide a high-performance, smooth, and durable surface that can last for many years and withstand heavy loads. Many industrial sites, warehouses, and commercial buildings rely on epoxy floors to maintain clean and safe conditions for workers, equipment, and inventory.
An epoxy coating requires a clean and slightly porous surface to adhere properly. Epoxy may not bond to sealed or polished concrete. The concrete must be fully cured. Before applying epoxy floor coating, it is important to patch and repair all major cracks and chips in the concrete surface and to remove all grease.
Advantages of Epoxy flooring
Using an epoxy floor coating over your concrete floors will create a high gloss, hard wearing, and durable surface. These floor coatings offer a number of benefits and advantages from the initial installation stages to the long-term maintenance steps. For example, epoxy floor coatings are quick to install and are durable and easy to clean. Because of the many advantages that epoxy floor paint offers, this is an ideal flooring solution for many types of situations. Given below are a few of the advantages.
- Epoxy floor coating – makes renders concrete exceptionally durable. They also offer benefits of anti-fatigue and can be easily rolled-out on the cement without mortar or glue. Epoxy flooring protects the underlying concrete from moisture, stains, grease, and cracks.
- Durability – Durable and easy to clean
- Protective – Once the epoxy has been converted to a solid polymer it becomes incredibly strong and prevents chemical breakdown and it protects the underlying concrete from moisture, stains, grease, and cracks
- Application time – Epoxy floor can be time-consuming fast and easy to install.
- Longevity – When installing properly, it can last for several decades without cracking or peeling
- Variety of Styles – Its available in a variety of colors that add a flawless, smooth, elegant shine elegant shine. You can also customize the appearance by adding paint flakes and chips that create a flecked look to the floor.
- Safety – Epoxy floors are the safety by creating an anti-slip surface, heat, and fire resistant solution to concrete floors.
Concrete Care’s Supreme grade of epoxy flooring
Concrete Care is a prominent applicator and contractor of Epoxy Flooring. The experts of their firm make use of supreme grade material to enhance the looks of clients ‘place by flooring. Flooring provided by their experts are world-class and are widely appreciated for their splendid finishing, resistance to heat & chemicals, longer service life and smooth surface. In addition to these, patrons can avail of the benefits of these flooring from them at market leading rates. Some of its advantages of service are given in the infographic.