Telehandlers are one of the sorted pieces of equipment used to lift and move heavy loads to heights. Being able to attach and detach different attachments to suit your project’s requirements allows the telehandler to be a diverse machine on the worksite. With a combination of reach, versatility and power, the telehandler is seen as an all-in-one equipment. The equipment is used in infrastructure, construction, mining, Oil & Gas,tunnelling, waste management etc. etc. Rann Inra Equipment is one such company providing telehandlers on rent used to work in the most difficult conditions and terrains for lifting and transporting heavy loads. The company’s rental telehandlers range comprises MXT 840 Manitou and the new CEV Stage IV JCB 530-110 compact 11-metre telehandler.
The company’s range of rental telehandlers comes equipped with a telescopic boom and allows a wide variety of attachments to be used for different projects. The rental telehandlers allow a wide variety of attachments to be used for different projects. The hydraulic booms on the telehandler ensure increased stability when lifting and transporting heavy loads.
Rann Infra Equipment – Rental Telehandler Features
MXT 840 Manitou Telehandler;
- Lifting capacity of 4 tonnes, the boom can extend up to 7.8 m.
- A turning circle of just 3.9 meters combined with 4 steering wheels
- Four-wheel drive and an excellent drawbar pull allow you to negotiate all types of surfaces and slopes
- A substantial ground clearance of 38 cm allows you to work in all weather conditions
- An oscillating rear axle ensures stability and traction for the operator.
- A longitudinal stability indicator gives the operator information about outreach and lifting height capabilities.
- Equipped with an adaptive transmission system
- Can be used for medium-height work sites
JCB 530-110 Telehandler;
- Integral LMI (Load Moment Indicator) displays the load through the range, and warns the operator by visual and audio warnings in case the load exceeds the limit, with a large, easy to view inclinometer showing the machine’s angle.
- Legendary ‘U’ shaped boom and single closing plate welds to reduce joints and stress points
- Equipped with a full set of side and rearview mirrors for all-round visibility and safety compliance
- Fitted as standard with a single boom auxiliary feature that can power a wide range of attachments
- Placing Height 7.52 m and Max. Forward Reach 7.46 m
- Max Lift Capacity 3,000 kg and Max Lift Height 11 m
- Max. Operating Weight 9,490 kg and Max Engine Power 55 kW
With Rann Infra Equipment you get;
- A team of experts who ascertain that rental telescopic handlers are offered to the clients after being assured of their quality and performance
- Technical assistance with necessary maintenance and part replacements to keep the equipment in good working order
The company is rapidly growing and keeps adding new equipment to their fleet, aiming to be a one-stop rental partner across the nation. Rann Infra Equipment consists of a team of skilled service engineers, supervisors, technicians, service representatives, operators and installers. The company’s rental equipment fleet is being used for residential & commercial projects, civil construction, power plants, cement plants, windmill projects, chemical plants, metro constructions, bridges & flyovers, dams and other similar construction activities.
If you are looking for rental telehandlers for your project, visit- https://ranninfraequipment.com/