There is a need to meet the growing demands for building and industrial material manufacturers, suppliers, and retailers. Aluminium Formwork system is one of those systems which inhibits economic structure with less time needed to complete a project. It is a construction system for forming cast in place concrete structure of a building. It is also a system for scheduling and controlling the work of other construction trades such as steel reinforcement, concrete placement and mechanical and electrical conduits.
Aluminium Formwork market demand
The System is fast, simple, adaptable and very cost effective. It is unique because it forms all of the concrete in a building including walls, floor slabs, columns, beams, stairs, window hoods, balconies and various decorative features in exact accordance with the architects’ design. The dimensional accuracy of the concreted work also results in consistent fittings of doors and windows. The smooth–off form finish of the concrete eliminates the need for costly plastering.
The determining factor in the growth of the formwork market is the strong demand for the construction sector. Unlike other construction systems, Formwork Systems of aluminium forms can be erected by unskilled labour and without the need for hoisting cranes. Ihita formwork is one such company in India that provides quality Aluminium Formwork service.
Ihita Formwork providing quality Aluminium Formwork services
Ihita has a large production facility for Aluminium Formworks System that extends more than 25000 sq.ft. of area. Ihita’s factory at Madurai, has a capacity of 30,000sqm per month, and the vendor factories at Vijayawada and Bangalore has that of 20,000 sqm per month. Put together, this sums up to 50,000 sqm capacity per month.
To assure the quality of their products, the raw materials are tested in a third-party laboratory accredited by NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories). Each material is checked by Q/C (Quality Checker) team, before its dispatch.
Ihita Aluminium Formwork Advantage
- The Formwork is specifically designed to allow rapid construction on all types of architectural layouts.
- Total system forms the complete concrete structure.
- Custom-designed to suit project requirements.
- Unsurpassed construction speed.
- High quality finish.
- Eliminates plastering, saves almost 50 percent construction time.
- The system becomes cost effective where there is considerable repetition of floor layouts on a project such as in the case of low cost mass housing.
- Panels can be reused up to 280 times.
- Erected using unskilled labour.
- Requires no cranes or heavy lifting equipment.
- Suitable for low as well as high rise buildings.
- No need to use any timber or plywood.
- The resulting structures are highly durable and this ensures that the expenditure on maintenance is kept to a minimum.
- After the 25 cycles of reusing of our formwork system we will reach the Break even point of the conventional formwork cost.
Projects- providing services as per demand as per client needs
Standing as the one fastest growing aluminium formwork supplier, Ihita has undergone several projects across the country. This includes areas such as Chennai, Noida and Orissa to name a few. The details of the services are provided in the infographic above.