Mhada‘s Mumbai board on Monday issued provisional offer letters (POLs) online to 3,515 successful winners of its recent housing lottery for 4,082 flats.
These are winners who have submitted their acceptance letter.
CEO Sanjeev Jaiswal dispatched the letters “in record time at one click” at a press conference, using Mhada’s new integrated Housing Lottery Management System (IHLMS 2.0) lottery software. The previous software reportedly required 10-18 months to complete the process.
The payment system gives lottery winners the flexibility to either make full payment within 45 days, or pay 25% of the cost of the flat within 45 days and the remaining 75% within 60 days. A total 90 days’ grace period has been granted in the POL.