Date: 27 and 28 February 2020
Venue: NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bengaluru-560 029
Organised by: ASSOCIATION OF CONSULTING CIVIL ENGINEERS (INDIA) BANGALORE CENTRE
ABOUT ACCE (INDIA)
Association of Consulting Civil Engineers (India) was formed and registered in 1985 by a group of Consulting Civil Engineers in Bangalore. ACCE(I) has its head quarters at Bangalore and has since grown into a National Association with 18 Centres formed all over India at Ahmedabad, Akola, Bangalore, Bidar, Chennai, Chidambaram, Coimbatore, Goa, Davangere, Dharwad, Hyderabad, Hubli, Karimnagar, Madurai, Mangalore, Mysore, Nagpur and Nashik.
Broadly, the objects of the Association are:
- To encourage and foster the ideals of the profession.
- To hold conferences/meetings/seminars for dissemination of knowledge amongst the Civil Engineers in particular and society in general.
- To promote friendship, establish rules for professional and ethical conduct and to develop social awareness and responsibility amongst the members.
- To bring the latest technological advancements in the world to the members and prepare them to carry out futuristic design with an eye on assurance of quality.
- To facilitate access to technical papers, books and computer software.
- To arrange lectures by distinguished Engineers/Professionals from India and abroad and conduct study tour of projects.
- To act as spokesman for the Consultant to deal with Government, Corporations and other agencies regarding policy matters.
- To identity the areas in which the Consultants can contribute to the betterment of the country like Rural Housing, Urban Development, Low Cost Housing, Infrastructure Development, Economic and Safe Design and Construction Practice, etc.,
REDECON – Recent Developments in Design and Construction is a Bi-annual National event. The Next version of REDECON is scheduled to be held on the 27th and 28th of February 2020 at Bengaluru, INDIA and is titled REDECON-2020. The theme is “Urban Challenges and Civil Engineering Opportunities”. REDECON-2020 attempts to address various present day challenges of serious concern to society such as Water, Solid Waste Management, Climate Change, Statutory requirements related to Housing & related Industries, Latest Technological Developments especially in the field of Artificial Intelligence, IoT, BIM etc., which can form a decisive tool to transcend impediments and provide effective solutions to the Urban and Civil Engineering Challenges.
For other details please visit our website:www.acce.in