Disinfectants are chemical agents designed to inactivate or destroy microorganisms on inert surfaces. A perfect disinfectant would also offer complete microbiological sterilization, without harming humans and a useful form of life, be inexpensive, and non-corrosive. One such disinfectant is SRP Chemical’s Blue O2. It is a Chlorine Dioxide based Broad Spectrum Kill Disinfectant – effective against numerous strains. It can kill 99.99% of the most harmful bacteria, viruses, fungi and mycobacteria.
FEATURES OF SRP CHEMICAL’S BLUE O2
- Virucide, fungicide, bactericide and mycobactericidal disinfectant cleaner. Rapid-acting for all hard surfaces, water & open space.
- Can kill any living pathogenic cell in a contact time of fewer than 30 seconds.
- Can be sprayed, fumigated (micro diffusion) or mopped.
- For Commercial, Industrial, Port & all transport industries – buses, cars, trains, aircraft. It is effective for use in passenger seats and tablets, luggage compartments, all surfaces in lavatories and the cabin, galleys, on trolleys, etc.
- BlueO2 does not harm skin or damage fabrics, plastic, metals, rubber, or other surfaces when used as recommended.
- Suitable for use in high-risk environments.
- For application on people in walkways and tunnels, a minimum of 8-10 seconds contact time is recommended to kill most types of bacteria or viruses in less than 30 seconds.
DIRECTION OF USE OF SRP CHEMICAL’S BLUE O2
- Completely wet the surface to be disinfected using BlueO2 diluted solution by spraying, fumigation or moping.
- For severely soiled surfaces, the second application may be required.
- For food contact surfaces, rinse and let it dry.
- Store below +30℃.
About SRP CHEMICALS
SRP CHEMICALS is a pioneer company that manufactures specialty and performance chemicals. The company has brought together cutting-edge technology, innovation and an unflagging commitment to quality, to manufacture a wide range of products that have found global demand. The products are manufactured in compliance with stringent global standards of plant operations, quality and safety.