Soil compactors are used in soil to rearrange the particles and reduce the void ratio and increase soil density. The compaction of soil increases the shear strength and load-bearing capacity of the soil. Improper compaction of soil results in structural distress from excessive total settlements and differential settlements. It is therefore important to select the right soil compactor with efficient technology and durability. One such machine is the Ammann ARS 121 Soil Compactor. It combines tried-and-true features with intelligent compaction technology. It has great compaction output while offering improved efficiencies and cost savings as well.
Ammann ARS 121 is suitable for compaction of a wide range of soils, from silt to crushed stones. The machine is equipped with an efficient turbocharged, water-cooled engine ensuring non-stop performance with maximum reliability and lower operating cost.
The ARS machine features newly designed cabs that set new standards in operator comfort and visibility. The single-drum rollers also are designed for fast and easy daily maintenance and long life. The powerful and robust 4-cylinder engine and heavy-duty hydrostatic drive of the differential axle ensure great traction and travel performance even under extreme circumstances. The roller is suitable for compaction of a wide range of soils, from silt to crushed stones. The machine is equipped with an efficient turbocharged, water-cooled engine ensuring non-stop performance with maximum reliability and lower operating cost. It provides the necessary flat base which provides the crucial support for construction foundations, pavements, roads and various other construction structures.
The advantages of Ammann ARS 121 Soil Compactor
ARS 121 intelligent systems help in achieving requisite density for soil. It has several added advantages that are given below-
- Outstanding Productivity/ heavy-duty hydrostatic drive of the differential axle ensures great traction.
- It is designed with a low centre of gravity for stability and maneuverability
- Comes with high ground clearance and gradability
- The clear dashboard layout comes with a fully isolated operator platform and slidable seat
- It has a two-stage vibratory system for maximum compaction forces transferred to the material
- High productivity, hence fewer passes required
- Easily accessible service and maintenance points
- Superior fuel efficiency
Applications of Ammann ARS 121 Soil Compactor
- Medium and large job sites
- Transport construction (motorways, railways, airfields)
- Construction (industrial zones, harbours)
- Compaction of all kinds of soils and wet mixes