Water ingress can have various detrimental effects on concrete buildings and structures. It can affect the properties of concrete, such as its strength, durability, and dimensional stability, making it more susceptible to cracking and deformation. To mitigate the impact of water ingress on concrete, proper waterproofing measures should be implemented with the right waterproofing membranes. A waterproofing membrane is a thin layer or barrier designed to prevent the penetration of water and moisture into concrete. MC-Bauchemie India provides a range of Acrylic and Liquid-applied membranes for your project requirements. Their manufactured waterproofing membranes prolong the lifespan of concrete by limiting water ingress and moisture that may intrude and cause rust, rotting, corrosion, structural defects etc.
Why select MC-Bauchemie Waterproofing Membrane Solutions?
MC-Bauchemie acrylic membranes are manufactured from a blend of acrylic polymers and other additives. They are available in liquid form and can be applied directly onto various surfaces, including roofs, walls, and concrete structures.
- Form a seamless and flexible coating that effectively seals off surfaces, preventing water penetration.
- Offer good resistance to UV radiation, protecting the underlying surfaces from damage caused by prolonged sun exposure.
- Relatively easy to apply using a brush, roller, or spray equipment. They cure quickly, allowing for faster project completion.
- Inhibits good resistance to weathering and can withstand temperature fluctuations. ‘
MC-Bauchemie liquid- applied are manufactured from a variety of polymers and can be formulated with different additives depending on the specific application. The liquid-applied membranes are fluid coatings that are applied directly onto the surface to create a seamless and fully adhered membrane.
- Can be used on various surfaces, including roofs, balconies, decks, and below-grade structures.
- When properly applied, liquid-applied membranes form a continuous, monolithic layer that is highly resistant to water penetration.
- Possess excellent elongation properties allowing them to accommodate substrate movement without cracking or delamination.
MC-Bauchemie Acrylic and Liquid-applied membrane product range
MC-Bauchemie Acrylic and Liquid-applied membrane features
MC-Bauchemie Acrylic and Liquid-applied membrane applications
- Roof Gardening for both old and New roof
- DPC waterproofing during new construction
- Balcony, Terrace, Parking area, Swimming pool, Wet area Waterproofing
- Positive waterproofing for Foundations, Retaining wall, Basements and other Concrete Substructures
- Water retaining structures like Sewage tank, Firefighting tank, Utility tank, Sunken areas and Inverted roofs
- Railways, bridges, tunnels, water conservancy dams and other large building
- Over or underwater applications (with a suitable protective layer)
- External facades – concrete & masonry
- Brick-bat-coba / concrete screed / tiled roof
- Roof with existing bitumen membranes
- Asbestos roof sheet
- Metal & bitumen sheets
- Playground, artificial river/lake, landscape pool and other building structures
The selection of a waterproofing membrane depends on various factors, including the type of structure, substrate conditions, expected movement or settlement, exposure to water or moisture, and environmental considerations.
About MC-Bauchemie India
MC-Bauchemie India, a subsidiary of MC-Bauchemie Muller GmbH, Germany, has been present in India since 1987 and has become synonymous with innovation, competence and service. The company is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of waterproofing products in India. The company’s success is based not only on the high quality of our products and technologies but also on the extensive range of services that they offer.
Every customer has very individual requirements, consequently, the company provides customers with tailored solutions in the following three divisions: MC for Concrete Industry, MC for Infrastructure & Industry and MC for Buildings. All of the company’s products are manufactured in their well-equipped plants in Gujarat and Goa under technical and financial collaboration with MC-Bauchemie, Germany utilising their state-of-the-art technology and quality assurance systems.
To explore their full range of waterproofing and other products, visit- www.mc-bauchemie.in or call at +91 22 2757 0803 and benefit from their expertise!