Using a block making machine in construction has been increasing over the years. But this is not a coincidence as concrete blocks offer multiple advantages economically, in terms of constructive performance, as well as in build quality and versatility. From the AAC Block Making Machines which are lightweight and more heat resistant to the semi-automated machines, these machines continue to evolve and the type of concrete blocks continue to improve. With the accepted notion and popularity there is now high appeal for more technologically sounded block machine models such as Automatic block making machines. One such group providing this machine is Brickwell.
Since 2008 Brickwell has helped homeowners, builders, architects, and developers transform their dreams into beautiful structures that complement and enhance any setting. Automatic Block Machine models from Brickwell are designed with state of the art engineering technology, to produce a wide range of concrete products like Solid/Hollow Block, Interlock Pavers and Kerb Stones at quicker cycle..
Brickwell Automatic Block Making making machine advantages
Brickwell has close to a decade of experience in supplying and commissioning building block technologies. Some of its advantage of automatic block making machines are given below.
- The Machine models can be set up in less than 400 Sq.mt area
- Production Capacity ranges from 11000 per shift. up to 1.5 lakhs per shift of Fly Ash Bricks and Solid Block ranging from 5000 per shift up to 57600 per shift.
- This machine offered by the company is widely used in the construction industry for mass production.
- These are heavy-duty machines with high-frequency vibrator motors.
- Any type of concrete blocks can be produced with consistent quality by fixing different types of moulds and ram in the machine.
- When Compared Conventional Mobile machines, products from Brickwell machines are compacted and vibrated ensuring maximum filling in the mould.
- With Brickwell machines Interlock Pavers can be produced up to M80 strength.
- The models are available in various sizes, designs with customization solutions to meet the distinctive requirements of customers
- Designed to deliver unparalleled performance and cost-effective solution
- Dimensional accuracy is perfectly achieved through Brickwell Automatic Block Making machines.
- Automatic block making machines are integrated with advanced control systems and Fly Ash Utilisation technology.
There are many advantages as given below, we have focused on the 8004 block machine. Its features are given in the infographic above.
The concrete block making industry has evolved, from being largely dominated by smaller manufacturers offering semi-automated machines with limited capacities, to a more organized fully automatic machines. The increased emphasis on quality along with tighter project deadlines means the market for concrete product machinery will continue to maintain its hectic growth rate.
The demand for the efficient and fast production line of automatic block making machines adds to reducing the per-unit cost of the blocks, offers high quality, less damaged and dimensionally accurate Concrete Products. Brickwell is a great choice to go for your block making need to meet the increasing market demands.