For the first time in India, Karnataka govt. has taken a new step towards Land and Building Plan Approval. Now the people friendly govt. in Karnataka has achieved a new milestone by launching a hassle free Online Land and Building Plan Approval System (LBPAS). Now people can get online building plan approval, online layout approval and online change of land use approval with LBPAS system.
With the introduction of LBPAS, Urban Development Department of Karnataka has initiated a transparent procedure in the approval of land and building plan. LBPAS will ensure faster and hassle free service to the citizens of the state. CM H.D Kumaraswamy will launch LBPAS & websites to reduce delay, no human intervention, building confidence and ensuring transparency.
Here are the important features and highlights of the online Land & Building Plan Approval System (LBPAS) in Karnataka:-
- Now people would be able to make online submission through Citizen Portal.
- Computer verification of CAD drawing file.
- Integration with other authorities for NOCs, AAI, Fire etc.
- Joint Scheduling and inspection with information sharing through work portal.
- Online Payment facility.
- Movement of files and approvals within stipulated timelines.
- Status shared online, email and through SMS to applicants.
- Computer generated certificate with digital signature. These are also verifiable by 3rd parties.
- Moving towards improved monitoring of projects for RERA compliance.
Easing the process for individuals;
- No need to visit an office to submit an application and wait for approvals with trust and verify mechanism.
- One time verification of documents.
- CAD drawing can be checked for compliance with by-laws before submitting.
- The convenience of online payment for the services.
- Can track the status of the application online.
- In case of endorsements, re-submit on the portal itself.
For more info visit- www.mrc.gov.in / www.dtcp.gov.in / www.municipaladmn.gov.in