What goes around generally comes around, and flooring trends are no exception. Aesthetic decorative concrete floors are making a comeback. They are being incorporated to create a wide variety of different looks, from rustic to modern.
What is driving the change?
- Saturation of innovations in current flooring options
- Limitations on creativity
- Sustainability aspects,
- High maintenance,
- A shift in the aesthetic
- Less dependence on skilled workers and rapid installation.
- Cost-effective solution
Terrazzo flooring is one such type of flooring that can be laid in different patterns and colours. In the past, mosaic flooring in-situ or tiles were the dominant flooring option. However, it had its limitations on properties and performance. DecoCon, a technological driven company with a group of companies in the flooring industry for more than 3 decades has a wide offering of Terrazzo products in different material configurations, aesthetics and format of installation- seamless insitu to tiles and slabs.
- More than 30 SKUs to select colour design and pattern.
- Bespoke terrazzo- custom designed terrazzo
- Large panel construction.
- Installation as the wet-on-wet system with concrete screed
- UV stable colours
- Various tile sizes
- Material of construction: Polymer cementitious, Epoxy resin, PU Concrete, MMA. Wide range of sealers to meet the requirements of the function
Terrazzo flooring has the least life cycle cost. Demands minimal maintenance, and can be refurbished easily with minimum disturbances.
Advantages of terrazzo flooring
- Low Maintenance
- Water and heat resistant
- No requirement for scouring, polishing or scrubbing
- Sustainability – low carbon footprint
- Bacteria Resistance
- Resistant to mold
- V.O.C compliant
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Slip Resistance
- Fast Curing
- Low-lifecycle cost
- High Abrasion Resistance
- Stain resistance
- Good Mechanical Resistance
- Flexible design options
- Can be Customized.
- Eco Friendly
Terrazzo floors can be used to create a wide variety of different looks, from rustic to modern. With a variety of finishes, colours, and design elements to choose from, it adds visual interest. It must be installed with precision to meet the needs of customised requirements.
DecoCon is addressing this need with its Design & Engineered Terrazzo Concrete Flooring Solutions. The company provides turn-key flooring solutions, including, design, consultation, installation, and maintenance of terrazzo flooring. The company also has a wide range of underlay/ screed mortar systems for better support and life. Engineering aspects of screed design based on type of slabs and flooring materials is key to performance and DecoCon offers its expertise in products and system solutions.
Other product range in the offering are:
- Microtopping / Microcement
- Self-smoothening thin polishable screed- seamless concrete finish , seamless floor in colours
The products are manufactured in state of art manufacturing facilities in Maharashtra and Gujarat in the form of ready-to-use flooring products.
DecoCon’s terrazzo flooring products and systems range;
- TERRAV- Terrazzo tiles
- KWAD’RA Cementitious Terrazzo Slabs
- FANE’IA Cementitious Terrazzo In-situ system
- FORMAX -Epoxy Terrazzo In-situ system
One of the primary advantages of the DecoCon product is that the colours, flecks, and patterns are all customizable, allowing for greater design flexibility. The product and systems provide seamless surfaces that can maintain a visual impact despite intense working conditions.
DecoCon flooring product applications
- Corporate offices
- Building lobbies & club clubhouse
- Metro stations, railway stations, bus stations
- Sports arenas
- Food Courts
- Showrooms etc.
With DecoCon, you get;
- Tiles and slabs in 30+ designs
- Bespoke Terrazzo
- Insitu Seamless Cementitious terrazzo
- Wide colour and product options
- Experienced engineering and installation teams
- Detailing of decorative flooring systems
- Wide range of underlayment screed options to meet challenging demands
- Architectural design flexibility
- UV stable colours
DecoCon abides by sustainability, and most of the company’s products are manufactured with recycled materials such as waste marble and granite, glass aggregates, etc. The company ensures that the best practices are followed in the manufacturing process.
The company understands that each of the clients has unique needs and preferences when it comes to their flooring and tile choices. That’s why they offer a range of customization options to ensure that the products meet the specific requirements of each clients.Their team of experienced designers and technicians works closely with clients to understand their needs and create custom designs that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Driven by experience, DecoCon strives to generate ideas that help clients find long-term solutions for decorative flooring. The company’s continual association with some of the biggest brands is a testament to its excellent performance.
If you are looking for decorative flooring, visit- decorative-architectural-products