Wherever you are, be it factory, office or household, bacteria and microorganisms are everywhere. Pathogens present in them can adversely impact your health. Using the right types of disinfectants regularly on surfaces throughout is critical in helping prevent the spread. Disinfectants are chemical agents designed to inactivate or destroy microorganisms on inert surfaces. Since there are many types of disinfectants on the market, it’s important to understand how they work – including their pros and cons, to make an informed decision on how to disinfect and protect. One of its kind products which can be easily applied without outside help, that is do it yourself. Is BlueO2.
Broad Spectrum Kill Disinfectant- Blue O2
BlueO2 is a Chlorine Dioxide based Broad Spectrum Kill Disinfectant that kills viruses and microorganisms. It is used as a spray. It is applicable for Clean Air, Water & Surfaces, Airports, Malls, Schools, Tech Parks, Hospitals, Residential buildings, Cinema Halls, Aviation and many more.
Features of BlueO2
- Virucide, fungicide, bactericide and mycobactericidal disinfectant cleaner
- Rapid-acting for all hard surfaces, water & open space
- Can kill any living pathogenic cell in a contact time of fewer than 30 seconds
- Can be sprayed, fumigated (micro diffusion) or mopped
- It is effective for use in passenger seats and tablets, luggage compartments, all surfaces in lavatories and in the cabin, galleys, on trolleys, etc.
- It does not harm skin or damage fabrics, plastic, metals, rubber or other surfaces when used as recommended.
- Suitable for use in high-risk environments
- One kit of BlueO2 makes 10,000 ltr of disinfectants for factory application
The direction of the use of BlueO2
- Completely wet the surface to be disinfected using BlueO2 diluted solution by spraying, fumigation or moping.
- For severely soiled surfaces, the second application may be required.
- For food contact surfaces, rinse and let it dry.
- Store below 300.
Know your disinfectant
Evaluate your disinfectant on few primary considerations-
- Is the disinfectant effective?
- How quickly does a disinfectant product kill a specific pathogen?
- Is the product safe to use for people and the surfaces?
- How easy is its application?
All these criteria are met by Blue O2. It has been tested and verified and can kill 99.99% of the most harmful bacteria, viruses, fungi and mycobacteria. The product is very safe when used and is very easy to use, can be sprayed, fumigated or mopped.
To know more about the product and certificates you can visit – https://www.srpchem.in/product/blue-o2/
You can mail at:- info@srpchem or Contact:- +91 9448089179