Wall formwork is a reusable form that allows a manufacturer to create sections of a concrete wall. The wall formwork originally consisted of the frame and accessories. This results in a modular system with a wide range of applications and long service life, and universal and high efficiency for walls in medium to big scale projects under crane assistance. It can be adjusted individually to adapt to complex shapes and high loads. Generally, the concrete building structure with high requirements on the surface and the anchoring pattern can be effectively realized using the frame wall formwork.
Advantages of wall formwork system
- Quick construction
- Energy absorption
- Variety of design choices
- Reflect, absorb, or block sounds
- Applications of wall formwork system
- Mold- and insect-resistant
Types of wall formwork system
Wall formwork can be divided into the following types:
- Traditional- mounted straight on site using panels and/or wooden strips with steel spacers.
- Steel and/or aluminium prefabricated- modular elements varying in size, assembled using
- closing and clamping accessories.
- Timber prefabricated- used for smooth fair-faced concrete.
- Plastic prefabricated- suitable for the construction of concrete columns, pillars, walls, plinths,
- and foundations directly on-site.
Applications of wall formwork system;
- Industrial and residential buildings
- Load bearing walls
- Reservoir construction
- Shear wall construction
- Basin construction
- Corner wall construction
- Foundation wall construction
- Wall construction in existing buildings
- Bridge abutment wall construction