Cracks in concrete can occur due to various reasons such as chemical reactions in construction materials, shrinkage, foundation movements, corrosion, climate, environmental stresses etc. To reduce cracks in concrete, glass fibers are used. Glass fiber is a composite material made up of several fine fibers. Glass fiber reinforcement improves concrete properties like tensile strength, fatigue, durability, shrinkage, impact and erosion resistance. Glass Fibers are also used as reinforcing material in plaster. The selection of the right glass fibers product is based on its crack resistance, tensile, flexural, and compressive strength as per project requirements. Dharti Design & Decor is one of the suppliers of KDMFIBER®-glass fibers in India.
KDMFIBER® is a monofilament glass fiber with engineering properties. The product is uniformly dispersed in every cubic meter of concrete/mortar and upon addition, the product develops a Micro Secondary Reinforcement (MSR) system.
Advantages of KDMFIBER®
- Specially developed for the reinforcement of cementitious mortars
- Prevention of plastic shrinkage cracks.
- Disperses uniformly throughout the cement and aggregate mix, ensuring better binding and anchoring
- Reduces rebound loss and saves mortar and labour costs.
- Increase the tensile strength and flexural toughness of concrete/mortar, thereby reducing thermal expansion/contraction
- Protects sharp edges and corners of plaster from damages
- Reduces permeability, which helps prevent corrosion of steel
- Reduce the chance of leakage, water seepage, and dampness
- Abrasion Resistance
- Compatible with all types of concrete materials and additives/admixtures
- Virtually invisible on the finished surface.
- User-friendly products are easy to use and safe to handle at construction sites.
- Increase the quality, durability, and service life of concrete buildings and structures
Types and Applications of KDMFIBER®
Dharti Design & Decor are suppliers of two types of glass fiber products for PCC, RCC, Plasters, Concrete Roads, Industrial Flooring etc.
- KDMFIBER® 12mm: Used for all types of RCC, PCC, Concrete Roads, Industrial Floorings, Precast Industry, etc.
- KDMFIBER® 6mm: Used for Plaster and other Cement base Construction Applications
The company supplies glass fibers in different sizes and packaging options for project requirements.
- 6mm: 60 gm, 1kg, 20kg
- 12mm : 85gm, 600gm, 1kg, 20kg
- Special size (24mm) and Packaging Available for Bulk use and Export
About Dharti Design & Decor
The company is the distributor, supplier, and applicator of KDMFIBER® in India. They supply glass fiber products across India. The company also provides Concrete Repairs & Surface Treatment services. The company has vast experience of 30+ years in the construction industry and maintains an updated stock of products as per market requirements. Their supplied products are appreciated in the market for their consistent quality. To meet the various requirements of clients, the company offers products in varied packaging options.
For more details;
Contact; Rakshit Parekh 6366133788 / 9880621409