Concrete Fibers are increasingly being recognized as a favorable substitute for unsustainable inputs. Aside from technical and cost advantages, such products have the added attraction of meeting growing consumer awareness concerning environmental, sustainability and social standards contributing to. Modern concrete is redefining the construction industry. Research is increasingly demonstrating the technical and economic benefits of including natural components in industrial products. Therefore, competitive products based on natural fibers are being developed that show excellent technical performance and harm the environment less. FIBERCRETE® is one such latest innovation in polymer extrusion products.
Kalyani Polymers Pvt Ltd. are leading manufacturer and supplier of Concrete Fibers to the Indian and International Markets under the brand name FIBERCRETE®. These synthetic fibers are more durable and used in concrete to control cracking due to plastic shrinkage and to drying shrinkage. They also reduce the permeability of concrete and thus reduce the bleeding of water.
Properties of FIBERCRETE® Synthetic fibers
Kalyani Polymers manufactures various grades of Synthetic Fibers for the construction sector. The specific technical parameters of each fiber product will dictate which grade should be used for your valuable construction projects. FIBERCRETE® Fibers are Tri-Component Polymeric based engineered fibers produced with the state of the art of European Machineries. Kalyani Polymers is the first company in India to manufacture Water Soluble Fiber Pucks.
The products comply with EFNARC, ASTM, IRC, MORTH, RVNL, MES Standards. These Synthetic Fibers enhance specific properties of the fresh and hardened concrete such as workability, segregation, bleeding, shrinkage, compressive strength, flexural strength, impact resistance, toughness or energy absorption, abrasion resistance, durability etc.
FIBERCRETE®.Synthetic fiber categories;
Synthetic Fibers are categorized into two classes based on their cross-sectional sizes and their intendant application usages.
- Micro Fibers: These are used in concrete to reduce plastic shrinkage cracks. Plastic shrinkage cracks are those that form while the concrete is in a plastic state. These cracks are typically caused by loss of moisture at the surface of the concrete.
- Macro Fibers: These are designed to infuse the concrete with high added levels of energy absorption, flexural toughness, durability & to increase the post cracking residual strength of concrete. It also helps to mitigate the formation of shrinkage cracking in concrete.
FIBERCRETE® Fiber Products are Certified and Approved by following Organizations
Click on the link to evaluate Impact Resistance & Crack Resistance of Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) & Plain Concrete –
Advantages of FIBERCRETE® Synthetic Fibers
- Eliminate steel reinforcements/welded mesh in mezzanine deck slabs & ground supported slabs.
- Increases toughness & ductility of the concrete.
- Controls and mitigates plastic & dry shrinkage cracks.
- Enhances impact, abrasion & shear resistance of the concrete.
- Increases spalling resistance of the concrete.
- Reduces water permeability in concrete.
- Provides 3D reinforcement for the concrete structures.
- Less abrasive to pumping lines & equipment.
- Lightweight with high fiber count.
- Easy Handling & Cost effective.
Applications of FIBERCRETE® Synthetic Fibers
FIBERCRETE® Fibers play a vital role in design and construction of Ground Supported Slabs, Mezzanine Deck Slabs, Precast Concrete, PQC Roads, Industrial Flooring, Tunnel Lining, Shotcrete, Plastering Mortar, Refractory Bricks, Thermal Power Plants, Soil Stabilization, Paints, Water Proofing, Cement Boards and many other applications.
Kalyani Polymers has developed an in-depth understanding of trends and requirements, and in accordance developed unique technologies and manufacturing to best meet customers continually developing needs. Having Accredited with ISO 9001 from TUV since 2008, Quality, Service and Innovation have been their Pillars of Development. They have customized Concrete Fibers products for every client, and cater to their needs after a thorough investigation of the requirements and necessities. The company’s ability to continuously expand its product range and apply new techniques to present systems by installing new machines for efficient manufacturing is aided by the ample space to innovate and commercialize new products.
For more details visit- https://www.fibercrete.in/