Soil compaction is an important and significant process for any construction project and requires special attention and quality compaction equipment to achieve satisfactory results. Compaction is about reaching your goals in the fewest passes possible. While choosing a compactor one looks for the efficiency of technology and the ability to direct more force toward the target and away from the machine. The compaction of the soil is provided by the combined action and force of the vibrating and oscillating roller drum, and the weight of the compaction machine which is used. Ammann ARS 121 Soil Compactor is fulfilling all this demand. The compactor combines tried-and-true features with intelligent compaction technology. It has great compaction output while offering improved efficiencies and cost savings as well.
The ARS machine features newly designed cabs that set new standards in operator comfort and visibility. The single-drum rollers also are designed for fast and easy daily maintenance and long life. The powerful and robust 4-cylinder engine and heavy-duty hydrostatic drive of the differential axle ensure great traction and travel performance even under extreme circumstances. The roller is suitable for compaction of a wide range of soils, from silt to crushed stones. The machine is equipped with an efficient turbocharged, water-cooled engine ensuring non-stop performance with maximum reliability and lower operating cost. It provides the necessary flat base which provides the crucial support for construction foundations, pavements, roads and various other construction structures.
The advantages of Ammann ARS 121 Soil Compactor
Achieving requisite density, for soil is challenging, ARS 121 intelligent systems can solve this issue. Some of the advantages of this machine are-
- Outstanding Productivity/ heavy-duty hydrostatic drive of the differential axle ensures great traction.
- It is designed with a low centre of gravity for stability and maneuverability
- Comes with high ground clearance and gradability
- The clear dashboard layout comes with a fully isolated operator platform and slidable seat
- It has a two-stage vibratory system for maximum compaction forces transferred to the material
- High productivity, hence fewer passes required
- Easily accessible service and maintenance points
- Superior fuel efficiency
Applications of Ammann ARS 121 Soil Compactor
- Medium and large job sites
- Transport construction (motorways, railways, airfields)
- Construction (industrial zones, harbours)
- Compaction of all kinds of soils and wet mixes