You are over the moon after your landscape gardener business has sealed a big job, which can bolster your reputation for the foreseeable future. The home belongs to an influential businessman in the city who has bought it for his daughter and like you started off as a solo operation.
There is just one snag. Trees need removing and replacing with land dug out for the installation of a pool and sauna. After speaking to an experienced and helpful mate in the same game, you are convinced that by looking at the available Mini Excavators is a wise move for several great reasons.
- There is a reputable company with decades of experience that is a dealer for the world’s leading name in such vehicles for the land, which means you are buying a brand that you can trust. It ensures that you will be provided with the best machinery available for the job at hand. There is also the peace of mind that you will receive assistance at any time from a professional support team. Should parts be required, the firm guarantees that it will be no problem accessing them. You know that your investment will pay dividends for many years to come.
- You are assured that the excavator will be easy to use, with minimal practice required before you will be in expert at the helm. It will save immeasurable time on this job and others going forward, which will spread customer confidence in your business. Maybe in the future, you might require a type of soil compaction equipment.
- The manoeuvrability of your model will prove invaluable in a garden with its lumps and bumps along with a water feature and trees. A zero-tail-swing design, and retractable undercarriage will make getting around in tight spaces a breeze. It also came with a far less positioning time that provided by a larger excavator, proving the size isn’t always important.
- You know that you will be purchasing a multi-functional vehicle, allowing it to attacha wide range of attachments, offering a greatdegree of flexibility.
- You know that then digging work is completed, your machine will leave behind minimal damage to repair, which will result in a faster completion date to the satisfaction of business and client. It will also save money when putting right any areas that are affected. Perhaps you will spend some of that money taking you and your closely nit team for a night cruise as a thank you.
- One thing that concerned you was getting the mini excavator to the job, but a little bit of extra research has revealed that you can hire a trailer and it will fit easily on the back. The agility of the vehicle ensures that you will soon be unloading and on with the contract.
By obtaining a mini excavator, you will have the perfect tool for a landscape gardener. It is the ideal solution wherever access is confined and offering versatility if needed.