Date: 29th & 30th August 2019 (Thursday & Friday)
Venue: The Rialto Hotel, Seshadri Road, Bengaluru
INSTRUCT was formed in1989 as ‘Centre for awareness in Construction and Engineering (CACE)’. It was registered as ‘Regional Institute of Construction Management and Research (RICMAR)’ in December 1993. The institute conducted over 250 training programmes under the Logo of RICMAR.
INSTRUCT is in tune with the emerging demand for high-quality training and skill enhancement in the Construction and Infrastructure Industry, including continuing education and technology across various cadres, commencing from work-personnel on site to Senior and Top Management personnel, RICMAR was renamed as ‘Institute for Research, Development and Training of ConstructionTrades and Management(INSTRUCT)’ in February 1997.
The importance of high quality industrial floors and pavements cannot be over-emphasised, both internally and externally. The uninterrupted use of any industrial facility is dependent on the performance of the pavement. The surface should not dust or abrade under the action of forklifts, trolleys or any other handling equipments, joints movements and condition should not restrict traffic flow.
Who Should Participate
- Construction Industry professionals and decision makers (Architects, Builders, Contractors & Developers)
- Project Management Consultants & Consulting Civil Engineers
- Development Authorities & Municipalities Practising Engineers
- Government Construction Apartments and Agencies Engineers
- TownPlanners, R&D Institutions, Housing & Infrastructure Finance Institutions
- Engineers from Government, semi government, Private&Public Sector
- Academicians, Students from Engineering Colleges
- Structural Engineers
- Specialists, Manufacturers, suppliers applicators of joints
- Floor toping specialists and equipments
- Manufacturers of Cement, Construction Chemicals, Steel and many more
For More Details Download the Brochure Here
Ph: 080 -22243257 , 22294291