Date: 25 – 28 November 2019
Venue: Dubai World Trade Centre
The Big 5 has been the meeting point for construction professionals in the Middle East for 40 years. It is an unmissable opportunity to network with your peers, stay on top of the industry developments and learn about the most advanced technologies, materials and innovations that are driving the future of the construction sector.
- INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS
- TECHNOLOGY & TRENDS
- 220+ CPD CERTIFIED WORKSHOPS
- FACE-TO-FACE NETWORKING
The Big 5 promote knowledge sharing and networking within the construction community by developing a series of events during the show:
- The Big 5 Talks Series 220+ practical workshops and CPD-certified training sessions inspired by what’s happening within the industry, to keep your career on track
- High level Summits Futuretech Construction Summit, Urban Design & Landscaping Summit and HVAC Summit: Exploring future trends and technologies through case studies, panel discussions and thought-provoking presentations
- Startup City Featuring the most innovative solutions developed by the region’s brightest entrepreneurs
- Women in Construction Forum and Awards Promoting diversity in the workplace and celebrating the achievements of strong female leaders
Six co-located events
The Big 5 features six co-located specialised events, offering you even more opportunities to meet your peers and industry experts from across the construction cycle:
- The Big 5 Heavy: Where building begins.
- Middle East Concrete: The building blocks of construction.
- HVACR Expo: Optimising indoor climates.
- The Big 5 Solar: Energizing your build with solar power.
- Middle East Stone: Bringing stone to life.
- Urban Design & Landscape Creating outdoor spaces.
Register free of charge for access to
- 7 construction events all in one venue
- 220+ CPD-certified workshops
- 10,000+ innovative products and solutions
- 68,000+ construction professionals to network with
P.S: Don’t forget to invite your colleagues by sharing this page with them!