Date: 19th & 20th September, 2019
Venue: CSOI, Vinay Marg Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-21
About The Conference
It has become exceedingly important to construct structures fast, be it a building, be it an infrastructure or any other type of structure. When an entrepreneur has to establish his business, he would be benefited in his business, if he construct fast. In the case of infrastructure, sufferings of the public increases if the structure is not constructed fast enough. Hence, several methods of speedy construction have been devised, steel being one. However, due to increased cost associated with steel in India, lesser no of structures incorporate steel. Precast concrete provides a right combination of speed, aesthetics and quality. Being precast, building construction can attain a speed as high as 7-10 days per floor. Bridges have already exhibited speeds as much as 2-3 days per span of superstructure. Bangalore- Hosur Elevated Expressway is one such example. Concrete can be moulded to any shape to achieve aesthetically pleasing shapes. Bahai temple is one such example. In a precast factory, better control of quality becomes possible due to various reasons. Since, precasting can be done away from urban areas, a better conservation of environment becomes possible. Similarly, speedy construction makes enabling works free faster to take up next construction. Aesthetic shapes are liked & appreciated by masses. All these things make precast concrete the right answer for sustainability.
- Sustainable Precast Construction Practices
- Precast Multifunctional Constructions for Buildings including Affordable Housing
- Precast Infrastructure Projects including Foundations.
- Production, Transportation, Erection & Launching of Precast Concrete Elements
- Aesthetics, Quality Assurance, Seismic Issues & Construction Safety.
- Prof. Mahesh Tandon
- Mr. Jose Kurian
- Mr. P Niranjana
- Mr. Vinay Gupta
Who should attend?
- Research Scholars
- Precast Concrete Manufacturers
- Temporary Works / Equipment Suppliers
- Prestressing Companies
- Project Managers
- Project Management Consultants
- Government Officials
- Builders & Developers
- Designers and Consultants
- Test Labs & Inspection Agencies
- Other Manufactures & Suppliers
For more details download the brochure